Weddings at KICC
With our elegant and spacious ballroom, weddings at the Kentucky International Convention Center can match every couple’s vision for a beautiful and unique wedding. From exquisite food and beverage selections created by the talented Chefs at Levy Catering, with an experienced team of professionals catering to your needs, to our central downtown location surrounded by a variety of hotels; our venue has everything that any couple needs to celebrate their special day.
Weddings at our venue can be as unique as your imagination and we have the ability to customize a package perfect for your special day as well.
Ballroom – Experience the night of a lifetime under the twinkle lights of the Grand Ballroom. Our built-in, LED lighting will complete your décor design in style and with our adjustable airwalls, we can configure the space to seat from 200 to 2,592 guests in spacious comfort.
View photos of the space here.
Pre-Function Space – For cocktail receptions before dinner, our fabulous Pre-function spaces provide modern decor with a soaring ceiling and glass walls overlooking Louisville’s downtown attractions. Plus, the impressive Grand Staircase is perfect for pictures!
View photos of the space here.
To help plan your perfect wedding, KICC offers three tiers of wedding packages crafted to make the best experience for you and your guests. All packages include the following:
- All tables and chairs provided and configured specifically for your event
- Includes setup and breakdown of tables and chairs along with a 20×20 dance floor (based on availability).
- Adjustable overhead and LED (up to 2 different colors) wall lights in the Ballroom.
- Microphone and house sound.
- A dedicated event manager to help coordinate from the start through your wedding day for on-site facility and a/v coordination.
- An experienced banquet captain present to ensure food and beverage logistics are handled perfectly during your wedding.
- Door attendants to welcome your guests and provide directions to your event.
- Cake cutting services.
- Dressing room for the bridal party.
- A champagne toast for the bride and groom.
- Ballroom rental charges are waived with a minimum of 200 guests.
Show Package - $55/person
- A southern-style buffet including 2 salad selections, 2 entrees, starch, vegetable, rolls and butter.
- For $65/person, dessert is included.
Place Package - $75/person
- Plated dinner that includes a starter of salad or soup, duet entrée, starch, vegetable, rolls and butter, and dessert
Win Package - $85/person
- Plated dinner with a cheese/fruit and charcuterie display as guests enter, starter of salad or soup, duet entrée, starch, vegetable, rolls and butter, and dessert.
Customize Your Experience
- Wedding reservations can be booked within a 15-month time period.
- We offer additional options to satisfy you and your guest’s needs. Please don’t hesitate to reach out regarding your needs.
- Email email@example.com or call (502) 595-3525 to book or inquire about space today!